09:00 Departure from pick up points close to your hotel
09:30 Driving cross country. Offered activities:
- Shooting with air rifle and air pistol
- Driving ATV cross country
10:15 Visit of a typical Bulgarian Christian old house; a courtyard – fruit trees and vegetables, appliances and tools from the Bulgarian way of life, a collection of traditional Bulgarian clothes (opportunity to wear man’s and woman’s traditional garb); photo opportunities; a traditional Bulgarian treat with homemade "banitsa" and lemonade. Rakia and honey tasting. You can buy some if you like it.
11:30 Driving to the mountains
- Entertainment, outdoor games, coffee break, tea;
- Off-road driving on the hills of the Balkan Mountains; photo opportunities.
- Search of the "haidouk treasure", prize
13.15 Arriving in an old Bulgarian village. Lunch in a folk style complex with ethnographical exposition; yard with home bread animals and birds
Lunch includes: Bulgarian grape brandy (Rakia), “Shopska” salad, bean stew, BBQ (vegetarian option as well), beer, soft drinks and fruits. The meal is ecologically clean and organic.
- Donkey ride for children and adults
16:00 Return to pick up points.
- Rout distance: total of 80 km, 7 hours excursion
- Jeeps: Land Rover Discovery 7 seats
Sunny beach, Nessebar, Ravda, Vlas, Eleni
Guided tours in:
English, German, Russian, Polish, Hungarian, Bulgarian languages
- PRICE for adults: 75 BGN
- PRICE for children from 2 up to 12 years old: 60 BGN
- PRICE for children up to 2 years: free
Included in price:
- lunch and drinks
- animation for kids
Not included in price:
- personal expenses