Half day cruise organized every day starting at 08:30 hrs or 13:30 hrs
08:30 Leaving from pick up points close to your hotel. The bus will take you to Nessebar Harbor.
08:45 Upon boarding you are briefed about the program and safety rules. You are served welcome drinks and we set sail for an exciting sailing trip, during which you can relax without any worries. Or you can just have fun – the bar is open and tea, coffee, beer, soft drinks, croissants, cookies and crackers will be served. The music is on and our crew will boost your mood!
Have fun and enjoy the pleasure of being our special guest on board the newest catamaran in the region which arrived from the modern shipyards in France in 2012.
We approach the coast where you can dive, swim or sunbathe. You can use swim fins and goggles and for the fans of fishing we provide fishing rods. While you are relaxing or taking pleasure in different activities, an elaborate lunch is served for you on board.
We weigh anchor and sail back, while you are enjoying the panorama of the coast.
13:00 We will dock at the port of Nessebar, where our buses will take you back to the original pick up points.
Sunny beach, Nessebar, Ravda, Vlas, Eleni
Guided tours in:
English, German, Russian, Polish, Hungarian, Bulgarian languages
- PRICE for adults: 90 BGN
- PRICE for children from 2 up to 12 years old: 45 BGN
- PRICE for children up to 2 years: free
Included in price:
During the whole trip with the catamaran, the passengers there are provided food and drinks on "All Inclusive" basis. The drinks and snacks are served at the bar. The lunch is on buffet, self-catering.
- "Welcome drink" with sparkling white wine
- Soft drinks, tea, coffee, mineral water
- Alcoholic drinks: white wine, beer
- Sweets, crackers, croissants, seasonal fruits
- Appetizers: sausage, Salami, white cheese, yellow cheese
- Grilled vegetables: zucchini, eggplant, peppers, mushrooms, onions
- Salads: lettuce, carrots, tomatoes, cabbage, cucumbers, spring onions
- Main dish: fish, chicken fillet, bap bread
Not included in price:
- personal expenses