04:30 Departure from pick up points close to your hotel
12:30 Arrival in Istanbul. Lunch
14:00 Sightseeing tour in the heart of Old city – the Blue Mosque, the Hippodrome, the obelisk of Theodosius; the Serpentine column . We can see outside the Topkapi palace and the St. Sophia. Visit the leather and leather goods shop
20:00 Extra tour: Night trip on the Bosphorus. Dinner and drink included. Floorshow of famous belly dancers. Typical Anatolian folklore groups and Turkish singers /extra tour - 45 EUR /.
Overnight at a 4* hotel.
08:30 Extra tour: Bosphorus trip - half day trip with a luxury boat.
Visit the Spice bazaar /Egyptian bazaar/.
Mystical smells of different aromas and various spices. /extra tour -25 EUR/.
18:00 Departure to Bulgaria
Sunny beach, Nessebar, Ravda, Vlas, Eleni
Guided tours in:
English, German, Russian, Polish, Hungarian, Bulgarian languages
- PRICE for adults: 145 BGN
- PRICE for children from 2 up to 12 years old: 73 BGN
- PRICE for children up to 2 years: free
The price includes:
- A/C transportation
- Lunch (1st day)
- 4-star hotel accommodation
- 1 breakfast (2nd day)
- city sightseeing tour and lunch
- border and road taxes;
- Night trip on the Bosphorus /45 EUR/
- Half day trip with a luxury boat on the Bosphorus and Spice Bazaar visit /25 EUR/
- Visa (if needed) is not included
- Personal expenses