Every day in the morning and in the afternoon in the area of Sunny Beach. The trail has been carefully selected to secure a safe and attractive tour – we drive through places that offer amazing panoramic view.
The ATV tour includes a specially selected trail and lasts approximately 1-hour driving time.
The tour begins with the transfer of the tourists from their hotel/residence by a couple of vehicles with roadworthy certificate, which excludes any delays.
09:00 Setting-out from the pickup point (hotel) to the starting point of the tour
09:25 Arrival. Handing out the equipment and general security and safety rules instruction
09:40 ATV ride starts off, led by two instructors – the one leads the group and the other drives behind the last quad observing the movement of the vehicles
10:10 Short break. Opportunity for the tourists to enjoy the panorama of the Burgas bay. During the break, a bottle or two of mineral water is given to the participants. Time for taking pictures
10:20 Driving back to the point of departure.
10:50 Arrival – taking off the equipment, refreshing time.
11:10 Setting out to Sunny Beach.
11:40 Arrival at Sunny Beach and transfer back to the hotels.
Departure times: 9.00, 10.10, 11.15, 12.20, 14.00, 15.20, 16.40, and 18.00
A leader leads the group and the tourists are obliged to keep the distance of minimum 5 meters. If a tourist could not drive well we have two more instructors who can seat beside them for their own safety.
All ATVs are with automatic transmission.
Sunny beach, Nessebur, Ravda, Vlas, Eleni
Guided tours in:
English, German, Russian, Polish, Bulgarian languages
- PRICE for single use QUAD (1 person): 60 BGN
- PRICE for double use QUAD (2 persons): 90 BGN
The price includes:
- drive through a trail, which length is approximately 20 km
- transportation from the hotel to the starting point and back
- mineral water – 1-2 bottles per person
- equipment (helmet, summer protection vest, knee pads) and instruction
- each ATV driver has an insurance made on spot
- each driver who does not adhere to the rules and instructions and does not wear the safety equipment or has consumed alcohol, will be denied the ATV ride.
- each driver signs an informational and obligatory declaration that states they have been informed about general security and safety rules, applicable to ATV driving.
Not included in price:
- personal expenses