08:00 Departure from pick up points near your hotel in Sunny beach. Arrival in Varna the largest city on the Bulgarian Black Sea coast.
10:30 Visit the Aladzha monastery
Aladzha Monastery is a medieval Christian cave monastery in the central part of Golden Sands Natural Park. The monastery caves were hewn into a 25-m high vertical karst cliff on two levels. The first level consists of a monastery church, monastic cells, a dining premise and a kitchen, a small cemetery church, a crypt (bone-vault) and farm premises. The second level is a natural cave recess in the eastern end of which there is a monastery chapel.
12:00 Visit the Dolphinarium. The Dolphinarium in Varna is the only dolphin facility in Bulgaria. It is one of popular attractions on the Black Sea coast in Bulgaria. Lunch. Free time.
15:00 Departure to Sunny beach.
Sunny beach, Nessebar, Ravda, Vlas, Eleni
Guided tours in:
English, German, Russian, Polish, Hungarian, Bulgarian languages
- PRICE for adults: 65 BGN (without lunch) / 74 BGN (with lunch)
- PRICE for children from 2 up to 12 years old: 35 BGN (without lunch) / 42 BGN (with lunch)
- PRICE for children up to 2 years: безплатно
Included in price:
- lunch (optional)
- Dolphin show entrance fee
- visit of Aladzha Monastery and the Cathedral in Varna
Not included in price:
- personal expenses